We have recognised the importance of the Hospitality Industry in the global economy and of course in our local economy in Africa. As a hotel or guesthouse owner or manager your focus is to ensure that you provide your guests with a comfortable and memorable stay and we are the ideal partner to be able to assist and guide you to achieve your goals. Our vision is to provide the ultimate in luxurious sleeping, bathing and dining comfort to enrich lives globally. Our company and manufacturing operation is based in Paarl and we have been supplying the hotel industry since inception in 2004. Our Mission is to provide high quality, comfortable and stylish household textiles to our customers globally through an innovative, ethical, inspired and world-leading organisation and to educate our customers on the benefits and care of our products.
We know how important sleeping comfort is to your guests:
According to the National Sleep Foundation’s Bedroom Research (April 2012) results show that respondents believe that elements of the bedroom environment do affect their sleep. Many people believe clean, neat, and comfortable elements of the bedroom environment are important to getting a good night’s sleep. Respondents rated elements of comfort in their bedroom as having the greatest impact on their sleep, particularly comfort of their mattress (93%) and pillows (91%), the feel of the sheets and bedding (85%), sleeping on sheets with a fresh scent (78%), a quiet (74%) and dark room (73%), temperature (69%), and fresh air free of allergens (63%).• In subjects sleeping an average of 7 hours a night, average sleep quality was better related to health, affect balance, satisfaction with life, and feelings of tension, depression, anger, fatigue, and confusion than average sleep quantity - June J. Pilcher, Ph.D (Department of Psychology, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625, USA.)With our expertise in the industry and with over 35 years’ experience in textile manufacturing we are able to provide advice and supply the following ranges of products that are suited to the specific needs in your establishment:
- Bed linen ranging from our 200 and 300 thread count percales, 400 (Egyptian cotton) and 600 thread count sateen fabrics plus a pure linen. Our focus on natural fibres and the resultant comfort for your guests is reflected in the pure cotton and pure linen fabrics that we source.
- Bedding that complements our range of fabrics – from duvets and pillows to throws and protectors.
- Towelling products that are ideally suited for the hospitality industry from a durability and colour fastness perspective.
- Table linen for your dining rooms and restaurants.
- For all of these products above we are able to customise to your specific needs though sizing, design and embroidery. We can also colour code most products for easy room differentiation in your laundry.
- Our fabrics and products are designed and tested to ensure that you experience a good fit as well as a long life span.
In addition to the products that we manufacture and supply we are also able to help you with all the necessary information you require to maintain the textile products in your laundry to ensure the longest possible life span of these products. We are able to help you and guide you through solutions to your problems in your laundry.